Friday, April 17, 2015

fondest memories in the tree house kitchen



Welcome to my kitchen tree house, where I have spent a lot of time to create memories with loved ones and about damn time I share the joy with friends far away.

As many of you may know, I have always had a love for cooking, but in the past year, the cooking has taken on an entirely different role for me. It has been my source of happiness and meditation, but at the same sadness and fear. This October, I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, and inflammatory bowel disease and autoimmune disorders in which the body I had decided he hated everything I eat, because it is not logical to attack itself. Okay ... so it's not the best explanation, but I think you get the point. Anyways, my obsession and love for food has shifted as a result and I have been forced to look at food through a different lens. The lenses are basically put me on the road to recovery with the ability to keep love makanan.Tinggal in the middle of nature with beautiful atmosphere is a fun activity while on vacation. Enjoy the natural scenery and the cool air of the mountains releasing activity momentarily urban bustle. If you have land that you want to create a villa with shades of wood or tree house

Inside, the house is comfortable and simple tree. It includes a living room and a small kitchen, all surrounded by eight floor to ceiling windows which flood the interior with sunlight following example kitchen in a tree house
wooden kitchen modern tree house
wooden kitchen modern tree house

wooden tree house kitchen artistic
wooden tree house kitchen artistic

wooden tree house kitchen modern shades of peace
wooden tree house kitchen modern shades of peace

wooden tree house kitchen use stairs
wooden tree house kitchen use stairs

wooden tree house kitchen
wooden tree house kitchen

No comments: